Monday, June 15, 2020

PAN FRIED CHICKEN CROQUETTES from AllRecipes



This recipe is from All Recipes. I've made them four times. The last two times I made half and got three large patties. I use one large boneless, skinless chicken breast, baked then shredded and chopped finely. I use unseasoned bread crumbs, not seasoned, and I use onion powder, not minced onion. I don't use cayenne powder. I use slightly less bread crumbs in the mixture than called for. I form the patties before I chill the mixture, not after, then chill until I'm ready to fry them. These are fully cooked except for the egg. I think they take about seven minutes per side to fry. I use a mixture of vegetable/canola oil and Blue Bonnet. I make gravy for them using one tablespoon butter, one and a half tablespoons flour added after butter has melted, and 3/4 cup canned chicken broth, salt, pepper. It makes just enough for three.

I grade this an A+

No comments:

Post a Comment