Monday, June 15, 2020

EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN WRAPS from Two Healthy Kitchens



This recipe is from Two Healthy Kitchens. I made half using one large boneless skinless chicken breast and instead of using flatbread and making these into Taco Bell Crunchwrap-type wraps I used crepes (half of this recipe) and made them into enchiladas. I used Monterey Jack cheese instead of an Italian blend, since I already had it on hand. I added a little onion and garlic powder to the filling. Half the recipe yielded three 6" enchiladas. They baked in 23 minutes on 400 degrees F. They're very good but too salty from the cheese. This tastes just like chicken lasagna. If you make enchiladas, leave the cheese out of the enchiladas and just use it on top. I used this exact marinara from Walmart, pureed in the food processor to make smooth.

I grade these an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment